What insurances do we accept?
- Delta Dental
- Horizon Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Horizon NJ Health
- Meritian Health
- Molina Healthcare
- United Healthcare
Please call our offices to confirm that your insurance plan is covered when scheduling an appointment. Our team is happy to do a free insurance check before you arrive.
What kind of payment options do you offer if I have no insurance?
Occasionally, a dentist visit can be a little inconvenient, but paying for it should always be easy. That’s why we offer a number of payment options to choose from, including no-interest financing or easy-pay installments. We take most insurance plans and Medicaid; therefore, you’re likely to be covered. If you are not covered by insurance, our staff is happy to discuss other affordable payment options such as Care Credit and private payment.
How about a multiple family member discount?
To make paying for braces a little easier, we offer special discounts if a second family member happens to need orthodontics. We do what we can to keep your costs lower. Contact us for details.
Insurance and payment information
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Medicaid accepted
- Complimentary benefit check
- Interest-free and 3rd-party financing
- Credit card or bank auto-payments
Giving you a little extra
- We believe our patients should have fun at the dentist!
- We speak English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Pediatric and Dental Specialists, General Dentists and Orthodonists
- Our staff is specially trained to help children and adults feel comfortable in a friendly environment
- Ask about our “new patient” special